Help me

MohammedQ8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Hi what is the best cracked/ free drivers updater? I used to use driver booster but I dont think they cracked it since 8.1.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why use a driver updater in current space year?

Leave it to Windows update and once a month/when you get a new game wander over to the graphics card driver place and grab that.

Most other things, barring the occasional printer driver if you have a nice fancy laser printer, are not going to do you any good as far as fewer crashes, more features or higher speed.

Driver packs, integrations and whatever else might have made sense back in the XP days when the base installer did not even recognise sata drives but today unless you are deploying lots of machines it hardly seems worth the effort.

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hi what is the best cracked/ free drivers updater? I used to use driver booster but I dont think they cracked it since 8.1.
Drivers updater... Driver packs... Now that's the name I haven't heard in a long time.

Because it is obsolete nowadays! Windows Update has come a long way, and nowadays It finds all the optimal drivers automatically for you, as long as you have working internet connection.

Maybe you have to download few things manually- GPU ones provided by Windows Update are usually kinda old ones, Printer drivers are sometimes not working well, some laptop drivers can only be achieved from their site, etc. But other than that, they will all get installed with Windows Update. You can just leave it to Windows to do the rest- just like they tell you when you install it. [emoji14]

Reactions: MohammedQ8

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Driver Booster - Awesome Software. konfetti.gif
My grumpy,old Friend uses it (and I think he still does,no Idea,have not seen him since December 2020 due Corona...I hope he is still alive....)
Finds everytime newer Drivers for very old Hardware....
Sometimes I wondered where they came from.cookie.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...