Feedback Misc Help: Modded Luma 3DS randomly crashing

WildTorterra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have a Modded 3DS for a while now, but it keeps constantly having issues where it'll just randomly crash and refuse to boot up for some period of time. Usually when this happens, it just turns on and off before I could do anything. But since the last time that happened, I changed memory cards and that part of the issue hasn't happened (yet).

Now when my 3DS crashes, it displays this error:
PXL_20220608_010115969.jpg

I should note: I can still access GodMode9 and Luma settings (currently I'm on Luma 11.0, which came out three days ago as of writing this)

This isn't the first time it's happened. Errors like this happen frustratingly often, but they do eventually resolve themselves. There's no rhyme or reason to it that I can figure out on my end. But I'd like to prevent it from happening in the future as well...or at least, have this happen less often.

Someone from the Nintendo Homebrew Discord did have me do a RAM test where no errors came up, and I'm just not sure what to do.

WildTorterra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: So, it eventually resolved itself, but I did find a new pattern emerge.

It seems to be when I'm playing a GBA game and then go into the home menu. I'm unsure if this is the case with other types of software.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER