Hacking Help needed applying widescreen patch to a rebuilt ps2 iso for ps4 + codebreaker

OpiumSmoke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

Sorry to be a pain! I started on the scene much long ago when the ps4 was first jailbroken! I started with ps2 psp, nitePR... (so my knowledge is about 5 years old on tools and updates etc)

I have multiple requests for a widescreen patch + progressive scan + re-mapped buttons ( touch sensitive on ps2 iso doesnt work on ps4)

The game is Metal Gear Solid 2: Son's of Liberty (NOT SUBSTANCE) SOL is much more stable!

The title id because it's a rebuilt iso is mismatched and no config files are found in the program... However, i have a PCSX2 Pnach file, anyway to convert this to LUA, or config and update my package?

or can I just rebuild my iso with cdvdgen w iml to iso then just continue as normal (Remamber it has modded uLaunch pre-built in and everything so it does not read as SLUSXXXX it reads as a dummy LNCF9999... so the fpkg tools converter gets confused!

I know someone is working to beat me to the punch on this instead of collaborating which is not nice :\

Yes, I've read multiple tutorials on how to do this but everything changes when you are trying this with a rebuilt modded ps2 iso to convert to ps4 pkg!

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love this forum and its community I am new thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo