Hardware Help New 3DS XL black screen

dgm_mixtoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hello, people, I open this topic to find out if this has happened to anyone, I have a New 3ds XL that at the moment of turning it on both screens are black, the LEDs turn on and it sounds, it even sounds when I do an action with the crosshead and at the moment that action of movement stops playing but the menu background music continues, I don't know if it was ever hacked, they gave it to me with their microSD on, I tried to get into Godmode9 and it does nothing, I did the update command and nothing xd is possible that the card is damaged, nand oh screens?
any suggestion is welcome xd

dgm_mixtoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
People suggested to me trying to take the SD card out. Mine went bad.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
I tried and it didn't work, I also put a prepared sd from an old 3ds and nothing: l

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OP, try turning on the console while holding SELECT, and post an image of what you see.
it goes straight to the menu, it's as if the console was never hacked, I even found files on its SD as if they had tried to do it

here my video

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I tried and it didn't work, I also put a prepared sd from an old 3ds and nothing: l

it goes straight to the menu, it's as if the console was never hacked, I even found files on its SD as if they had tried to do it

here my video

Do the battery trick. Also, let your console on for some minutes (15 or more) and wait for any change on the screens.

If those doesn't work, then possibly the retroilumination of the screens are damaged, or there's a problem with the flex ribbon cables of the screens.

PS: Your console is on an awful state, by the way. I have to say it (sorry)!

Last edited by fmkid,

dgm_mixtoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
hi guys, I discovered something while doing ntrboothax with a r4i dual core, when turning it on with the commands (select, start, X, power on) the bottom screen flashes and the top one does not and it turns off instantly, it could be the main screen failure?

dgm_mixtoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
hi guys, I discovered something while doing ntrboothax with a r4i dual core, when turning it on with the commands (select, start, X, power on) the bottom screen flashes and the top one does not and it turns off instantly, it could be the main screen failure?
Update: I did a hardmod to force the 2 screens to work and the bottom screen blinks blue, so it means that it is the main screen that is causing problems ....I will buy the top screen, when I install it I will leave another update ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P