darklink801

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hate2.gif
i have got a m3i zero and now i want a good save for pokemon platinum and i found 1 but wich do i need to convert it to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please help i use http://www.shunyweb.info/

the file i have is a duc but i dont now wich file i need

thanks already please answer fast again i have a m3i zero with sakura firmware
yaynds.gif

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure if any make any difference....since they are all called ".sav" but the one that i had went with was the one with the r4ds. also,calm down,its not the end of the whole dam world.

darklink801

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dit you convert tooo with that save
?

and i now its not the end of the world but i cant have it if things wont work in my way

thanks for comment

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm..tell us,which pokemon sav was it? post a link for me,and i might just be able to see whats wrong with it,also,tell me EXACTLY EVERYTHING you did to convert it.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i suggest finding a new save or trying again. also,are you sure you put the save in the right folder in your sd card? and is it renamed to match your rom?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also,if you are only looking for a save for some specific pokemon,use pokesav. im pretty good with pokesav myself,so i could maybe make a save for ya.

darklink801

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i give up converting i just cant do it an no i just want be past te leaguge and have girantinia orgin and shaymin sky form can you make such a save with pokesav if it is posseble will you do it thanks if you wil but you dont need to thax for all comments every 1

darklink801

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i give up converting i just cant do it an no i just want be past te leaguge and have girantinia orgin and shaymin sky form can you make such a save with pokesav if it is posseble will you do it thanks if you wil but you dont need to thax for all comments every 1

darklink801

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

darklink801

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, watching the first episode of the anime we were talking about last night