Hardware [HELP] PS4 Pro CUH-71XXX Power Supply Connector Ripped Off

Angelwashere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much this saved my PS4 pro and saved me a lot of money I accidentally ripped the power supply connector even with trying to be careful and not pulling on the motherboard next thing you know I have the cable and connector with all 4 strips still attached I thought all hope was lost until I read this post so I ran to Walmart got me $5 soldering iron found some cable laying around and did my first soldering job ever not the neatest work but still good enough to get it running again I only made the 3 connections then cut the connector off the power supply then matched the wires thank you once again

billybobxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have purchased a ps4 pro with power connector ripped out of the motherboard and the 5v stby (yellow pad on my picture) is shorted to ground..i test several capacitor all ok..i also remove the southbridge but 5v stby still shorted to ground..any idea what it could be? I dont know what to test now.

Attachments

• 62BE7D07-1911-474B-A222-11FB6A640DE8.jpeg
    62BE7D07-1911-474B-A222-11FB6A640DE8.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 76
  • A9E8739E-FEED-4B97-AF02-75D96903DBB4.jpeg
    A9E8739E-FEED-4B97-AF02-75D96903DBB4.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 71

Crash_

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello Tempers! Unfortunately I ripped off my PS4's Power Supply connector and within it it's copper trails. So, I was looking for some alternate pinout without success, can someone help me finding these? I would be very gratefull. And thanks in advance.

The photos aren't mine, but same or even worse case, cause I can't see those little copper lines....,

EDIT: So it worked for @Dr_Richtofen_21, hope it works for everyone, I'll leave it here for future reference... It's on the next post:

I have the same problem , plz i need more details , any one tried your alternate pin outs and let me know how check with multi meter also

my mother board is NVB-003
PS4 PRO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: