Hacking [help] storagemgr not auto changing ux0 when ejecting sd2vita

Dopam1ne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so I tried to update my 3.60 Henkaku enso using theflows updater, but for some reason I got a "failed to load kernel module" error when attempting to uninstall enso.

I tried multiple times to uninstall the plugins by disabling them in the config file in ur0:tai (all my plugins run from ur0:tai) even deleting them to no avail, I removed sd2vita while uninstalling the plugins as it's my main card (ux0).

After giving up getting Henkaku enso 3.65 I reinstalled my plugins which all seemed to run perfectly........except storagemgr! It just doesn't automatically redirect ux0 when I remove my sd2vita anymore so I have to shutdown everytime I want to switch

The config file seems to be correct (MCD=uma0 GCD=ux0) just really don't what to do to get it to auto redirect again.

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just doesn't automatically redirect ux0 when I remove my sd2vita anymore so I have to shutdown everytime I want to switch
I don't think it ever did...
If you want, you can always go into Vitashell's drive select screen, press triangle, and press (Un)mount Gamecard ux0 (or something like that) to manually switch (this won't persist across reboots though afaik)

Reactions: Dopam1ne

Dopam1ne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe I'm tripping as I thought it was a feature. I think tf card plugin is a better option but it seems like an interesting alternative.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vyDOObKIAjM?si=rSx9nAgBefGvlQu7