Hardware HELP SWITCH IS DOING PROBLEMS OK

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I think your switch is unable to do the problems, it has some kind of problem.
But yeah, If you have not already tried hold down the power button while it is like that to power it of yourself, then try start it?

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats just stupid paying for a known nintendo hardware problem...

My friend's Switch had that problem since like the 3rd day he was playing with the system, if he played 10 hours on the brand new console was even too much... The console was fully working like normal, but was making that same exact loud high pitch noise from the speakers no matter if it was on the dock or undocked and comes from the speakers, but even with lowest volume it does nothing it makes a high pitch loud noise continuously...

He ended up returning the Switch and brought home a PSVR instead LOL :rofl2:, he even paid 70€ for the Zelda E-shop edition and now he has a 70€ game on his account and no console to play it, lol so god damn dumb!!!

Yonatan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for your loss... and your save files.
Nintendo said they may return my switch repaired. SO I AM LITERALLLLLLLLLY PRAYING THAT THEY REMAIN UNTOUCHED (250 HOURS ON ZELDA,40 ON MKDX, 80 ON ODYSSEY). I dont think I could live with myself.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they fix it, plz ask what causes that noise, I'm very curios as my friend had that problem too and I would really like to know what part is going bad to cause such horrendous noise :)

Update on this thread when you receive it back or PM me.

Yonatan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To anyone who wants to know they send me this email :

Hello user,
Greetings from Nintendo!
Thank you very much for continuing to choose Nintendo. We would like to inform you of the following:
Your repair is currently in process and will ship back to you within a few days.
We have inspected the Nintendo Switch system [Serial No: ] that was sent to us for repair and found that the issue has made some of the information on this system unreadable.
As a result, the save data, settings, and links with any Nintendo Accounts on your system were unable to be preserved.
Please note that the actual Nintendo Accounts were not erased, meaning that it's still possible to redownload any software titles or add-on content purchased on the Nintendo eShop.
No action is required by you at this time. Once you receive your repair, redownload any purchases by creating local users and linking them to your existing Nintendo Accounts. Please also be aware that there may be some items that cannot be redownloaded because they are no longer available from the publisher.
Linking User and Nintendo Accounts

Redownload Your Purchased Content

We apologize if you are not the intended recipient of this email, and ask that you please delete it.
-------------------------
Do not reply to this email address. If you have any questions, please visit the website below.
Nintendo Official Site - Nintendo Switch Support Site
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/support/support/switch/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am crying right now ALL MY SAVE DATA :gun:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Poor and jaundiced is he!