Help with 1.6 modchipped og xbox

almmiron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've modded pretty much every moddable console out there, and this is by far, the most dificult one. If not for the forums, i 'd given up.

Setup:
-Xbox 1.6
-Aladin modchip
-500gb sata hdd
-adapter sata ide pretty new and funcitonal
-burned discs booting just fine

I've used one boot disc to install single default dashboard.

The xbmc4gamers did boot, but no games showed up. I see that f and g are not proper showing also in file manager. And i don't know if what i did has anything to do with this new problem.

I'm starting from basics, because the thing got in a way that remembers me of the first xbox i have and bricked, and no one ever knew why and how. This is my third xbox, and the first i got this near to get it work.

What i Want? Just boot my console and play xbox games from xbmc4gamers.

1 - Is this planet earth?

2 - I hear somewhere, the game format go extracted (single xbe executable) go into f:/games and/or g:/games. Am I Right?

-f:\games\game1\bunch of folders, files and at least a xbe file.

also g:\

3 - I cannot move my games with fatXplorer? this is what i did. put the hdd on pc, fatxxplorer says "hey you hdd is locked, unlock it". I did this with the configmagic 1.6 in my boot disc. Hdd unlocked, fatXplorer recognized it, move 200gb of hddready collection to the games folder on f:\games\, plus 200gb more into g:\games\.

4 - Boot into xbmc4gamers, not single one game showing

5-locked hdd again, and still no single gaming showing

6- noted that in file explorer f and g are not available

7- Launched xbpartitioner 1.3, and some never seen before message: "LBA48 info not found, you may not be able to use custom partition" or something like that.

8- If I do from begining, i don't know how to avoid any possible error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo