MayorBryce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Questions about Nintendont & Gamecube Injects

I have a hacked Wii U with a hacked vWii. I've been having some trouble with Gamecube injects and Nintendont.

First off, the "no memory card error". From what I know, the only way to fix this is with a forwarder to Nintendont and boot it from the SD card. And I would do that, except it throws an error when I try to load the USB. I know it sees the USB drive since booting into vWii mode lets me select from the USB just fine; it's only a problem with the forwarder.

Now, you might say "why don't you just boot into Wii mode and use Nintendont that way?" Simple. I don't have a Gamecube or Wii Classic Controller (just Wiimote & Nunchuk) and want to use the Gamepad. The only way to do this is with a forwarder or injects, and as I said, these throw the "no memory card" error.

Is there something I'm missing? I've enabled memory card emulation in the Nintendont settings. Thanks in advance.
Post automatically merged:

So I did some more stuff to my Wii U. I had a 128GB MicroSD I wasn't using, so I'm using that as my SD card now, and I put all my Gamecube games onto the SD card. Until a solution is found, this is what I'll use to play with the Gamepad and with memory card support.

Last edited by MayorBryce,

blaizX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nobody know what you have done with your wiiU. and u don't write it. so... it is difficult to answer because we must guess all.

MayorBryce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody know what you have done with your wiiU. and u don't write it. so... it is difficult to answer because we must guess all.
Thanks for the support, with asking what information you need to answer my question and coming up with things to try, you’re a lifesaver.

TL;DR, if you’re gonna answer, be helpful or don’t answer at all.

Reactions: IamtheSandwicj

blaizX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
more infos please, thanx.

what forwarder (channel) u use. how u formatted your sdcard. are u using atmosphere?
which version? version of wiiu.
what cios u installed on vWii. which version of nintendont. etc.
why I must ask all questions? you want help. not me

how U installed your whole homebrew.
what looks your sd-card like? what looks your hdd like? what looks your nand like? (dir-tree)
Post automatically merged:

if you want to use forwarder to use your wiiu-gamepad as gc-controller, u must use sdcard because usb isn't supported

Last edited by blaizX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol