Gaming Help with PKHex - Load DEFAULT Pokemon.

GaaraPrime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi guys,

I have my Pokemon Y save file extracted and everything, and I am at the very beginning of the game. Am at the point where you get to select your SECOND Starter Pokemon. ALL I WANNA DO to my save file is add a default starter Pokemon.

I wanna add Foakie to my save file. Now, I know PKhex is allowing me to create a new Pokemon FROM SCRATCH, but I would love it if I can somehow LOAD a default Foakie file and not worry about wrong stats or wrong powers given to him.

Is there any resource on the internet where I can download DEFAULT Pokemon files and load them up in my PKHex?

Please help me out with this :)

Last edited by GaaraPrime,

GaaraPrime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Uhh I'm pretty sure you don't get to select a second Kalos starter at the beginning of the game..

I mean it's ALMOST the beginning of the game :P It's in that Luminos City where the Professor asks you to choose your SECOND pokemon, like Charmander and Squirtle.

That's when I started disliking Finneken (Fire type) which was my first starter pokemon. I want Foakie now :(

So, my only options are, either restart the game or edit the save file :P

Last edited by GaaraPrime,

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean it's ALMOST the beginning of the game :P It's in that Luminos City where the Professor asks you to choose your SECOND pokemon, like Charmander and Squirtle.
Oh OK I see, fsr I thought you meant Kalos starters not Kanto

Anyway your best bet is probably to look for a pkx file of a default froakie

I found a set of the gen 6 pokemon on this reddit thread, the guy who made the post claims it's got all default values so that's what you're gonna have to trust/go by

EDIT: keep in mind that in reality things like IVs are randomised, if you want you can use a random generator between 1 and 31 to set up your IVs, its up to you

Last edited by Lucifer666,
Reactions: GaaraPrime

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land