Hacking Help with where to purchase!

SirRom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am wanting to buy a R4i Gold 3DS Plus. I tried the nds-card site. Tried to pay via paypal. It said to email them so I did and they told me they do mot have paypal and to use a card or western union. I used a card and get no confirmation bit a weird email from someone else wanting a picture of my card.

I really feel like I walked into a scam site. Anyone else ran into issues with this site? Also where would be the best place to buy a R4i Gold 3DS Plus?

Thanks for all the help in advance!

SirRom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure its the same one. They told me they didn't have an account.

This is what was sent to me:

our paypal account was limited so sorry we could not accept paypal currently
we will create new account and let you know, we don't know when we will get one, may take 7-10 days.
If you hurry you can choose to pay with visa or master card, we accept credit card payment now. and we promise it is also safe, don't worry.
Or find another one site accept paypal is better.
If you can pay with western union, then we can give you a discount of 10%.
sorry for the great inconvenience.

Then it has a link to nds-card at the bottom.

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from modchipsdirect a while back, I think they do payment processing in China but they ship from Michigan. Real fast, only took about 3 days, but again no PayPal. Most won't take it, PayPal has been really aggressive with the sale of carts like these.

Reactions: SirRom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...