Homebrew Help with wii64

Brav0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Something weird has been happening on my wii.When I put my snes9xgx and wii64 both on my sd card and my usb drive
snes9xgx pops up but wii64 does not.When I deleted wii64 from my usb device and put it back on my sd card it didn't appeared still.The only way i can make so it pops up that if I remove my sd card only leaving in the wii the usb device it appears but when I press load roms it says cant open directory or something like that.
Someone please help
I think the only way to do it is by launching up wii64 when sd card isn't plugged in then put it in and press load from sd will that fix it?
sorry for bad english .

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
where does this happen? on homebrew channel? try press 1 on the homebrew channel to select the device

i am not sure what you mean or what you are trying to describe..

Brav0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
lol now the homebrew channel doesn't even show snes9xgx and when I plugged it back in my pc HOLY SHIT it made a ton of folders called button_n and files called superscope I think it extracted the snes9xgx. so I reformatted the drive. im gonna try it again later because im going away for a while maybe I can reply to some alerts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...