Homebrew [Help]

Cat15368

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After I tried using ctr cheats (Which didn't work) I tried to use NTR cheats again, but when I launch a game it doesn't give me the green screen. Then the game just runs normal. Help.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Are you sure the plugin you are using is in the correct directory and doesn't have a name that won't work? It's advised to have the plugin name as "[GameID].plg" or "plugin.plg" as depending on how they were made, they may not load with different names. Besides that, make sure it's not corrupted and that the NTR version you are using supports it. Finally, make sure it's a plugin for the game you are trying to use, as if it's not, depending on the case it will either not load or it will load all jumbled up.

PS: There's also the case where SOMETIMES plugins aren't loaded, so just restart the console and try again a few times to make sure you didn't get unlucky.

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what made NTR not work.
the whole point of CTRPF is to replace NTR, if used with the version of luma with the plugin loader that nanquitas made CTRPF would work, but if NTR is what you're using then switch back to the main fork of luma (assuming you've been using nanquitas fork), and then it'll work properly (or just disable the plugin loader in rosalina for when you want to use NTR cheats)

Cat15368

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the whole point of CTRPF is to replace NTR, if used with the version of luma with the plugin loader that nanquitas made CTRPF would work, but if NTR is what you're using then switch back to the main fork of luma (assuming you've been using nanquitas fork), and then it'll work properly (or just disable the plugin loader in rosalina for when you want to use NTR cheats)
I switched back to the original boot.firm

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I switched back to the original boot.firm
okay then, just make sure you have the cheat.plg in the right place and then you should be able to use bootntr or bootntr mode 3 depending on whether the game uses the extended memory mode or not, if you're using a n3ds then you don't need to use bootntr mode 3 because the n3ds doesn't need to switch modes to use games that require the extra memory, also you'll need to make sure you have the cheats for the region your game is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!