Calcifer13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm Calcifer.

I like to drink tea and I like to make pixel art. I originally got interested in pixel art in Animal Crossing: New Leaf by designing clothes. Now I make pixel art for fun. I'm not good or anything, it's mostly a hobby. Other than that, I like to read books. I'm currently reading a Darker Shade of Magic series. It's so good, I'm reading the second book right now. But my favorite book of all time would be The Rook.

I joined this forum because I wanted to learn more about 3DS hacks and stuff like that. I haven't played my 3DS in over a year so it's time to play all the games I missed out on. Plus, I'm getting tired of PC games. >_>

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello Calcifer, and welcome to the Temp!

I remember my first days of pixel art. Ol' WarioWare DIY. Blooping on little low-rez sprites to create crappy microgames because I couldn't make anything more than basic garbage for the life of me. Good times. But if it taught me one thing, and I dunno if you'll agree or not, it's that pixel art can be hard. Haven't you ever gone in with a clear picture of what you want to make and then it just turned out to be horribly dilapidated? I dunno xD

We have an art board if you ever feel like sharing some of your work! (super secret link: https://gbatemp.net/forums/gbatemp-art-studio.23/)

You'll find the 3DS scene here to be... fun, I s'pose? I dunno, I can't speak much since I never got involved in the 3DS scene after everyone from the OG DS scene moved on. But people here really know their stuff, and you'll find plenty of friendos and fun gaffs to be had!

Also, ditto on that last thing, I feel like I've exhausted all the good stuff on PC xD
Kinda burned out. Playing handheld is nice on the morning bus commute, too.

Hope you enjoy your time here~!

Psst: Sent you a follow :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: It's just a joke..