Hidden Palace releases over 300 Wii and Xbox 360 prototypes, preserving seventh generation gaming history

300px-Project_Deluge_Logo.png

Merry Leakmas. Following the deluge of leaks, Hidden Palace's Project Deluge has seen a major update, in the form of over 300 video game prototypes being dumped and preserved. The collection consists of 206 Xbox 360 prototypes and 114 Nintendo Wii prototypes, with Hidden Palace announcing that they are now accepting 360 submissions as well. Included in the massive dump of titles are early builds of games such as Okami, Dead Rising, Sonic Unleashed, No More Heroes, and plenty more, some of which are quite early in-development builds.

Continuing with our efforts with Project Deluge, today we present 207 Microsoft Xbox 360 prototypes and 114 Nintendo Wii prototypes! While there aren’t as many unreleased games in this part of the lot, there were many early builds of many games this time around.

:arrow: Source

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely interested checking out the DBZ Tenkaichi 3 prototypes although I reckon they're not much different than the retail game. Would be cool if they were.

Awesome Xmas present! :)

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

wiiAdventurer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was excited, thinking there might be some interesting bits in the Crystal Bearers build but it's so close to release it seems unlikely. Most of the games seem to be fairly close to their release, I guess it makes sense given these were probably provided to the press.

One day maybe we'll see the Wii Factor5 unreleased games and the Red Fly Studio prototypes. Please? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste