Homebrew Hiya Cfw Helper Script not Working

Bernov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Are you still stuck with the Hiyacfw helper? Just follow the guide here, and install Unlaunch if you want to..
yea, thats exacly what I done, and thanks to you and the people here
Post automatically merged:

You don't have the Flipnote app? I'm pretty sure you can install it on sysnand (or sdnand) once you installed Hiyacfw and/ or Unlaunch. Use Nand Title Manager to install it.
As to where you'd find the file, you're on your own there..
can I asck you something? Is posible to change a nand, an USA nand to my european DSi?

Last edited by Bernov,

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, thats exacly what I done, and thanks to you and the people here
No problem.
can I asck you something? Is posible to change a nand, an USA nand to my european DSi?
You can't region change a DS/DSi, atleast not that i know of (same for SDNAND/ HiyaCFW). But the question is why would you wanna do that? Is it because you want to get the Flipnote Studio app back? If so, like i said in my previous reply, you just need to find the file for this app on the internet and install it with Nand Title Manager. I can't tell you where (or give you a link) to find because it's a copyright material..
Also, For what it's worth, restoring a nand backup from a different region or system on your system will brick it, so be careful.

Reactions: Bernov

Bernov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
No problem.

You can't region change a DS/DSi, atleast not that i know of (same for SDNAND/ HiyaCFW). But the question is why would you wanna do that? Is it because you want to get the Flipnote Studio app back? If so, like i said in my previous reply, you just need to find the file for this app on the internet and install it with Nand Title Manager. I can't tell you where (or give you a link) to find because it's a copyright material..
Also, For what it's worth, restoring a nand backup from a different region or system on your system will brick it, so be careful.
no no, installed allready, I only be curious about that, cuz custom fimware is more worked on the USA version than the european. I do not gona make that, seriosly, I don't wana brick my DS.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cuz custom fimware is more worked on the USA version than the european.
That's not correct. There's no difference between a EU and a NA DS/DSi, and specially not when they're modded. Both are region free (play DS games from all regions) by the way.

Bernov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
That's not correct. There's no difference between a EU and a NA DS/DSi, and specially not when they're modded. Both are region free (play DS games from all regions) by the way.
sorry, I dont said well, once the are hack are the sameto load games or how works the Hiya, but things like downgrade the original system to 1.4 or inject DSiWare on the original system, are'nt suported to the european dsi consoles. I searsh varios video to do that and dont finde for the european and the videos says only for the american DSi, these 2 things

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but things like downgrade the original system to 1.4 or inject DSiWare on the original system, are'nt suported to the european dsi consoles.
Why would you want to downgrade the system firmware, If it is even possible?
And why would you want to inject a DSiWare title, again, if it's even possible?

Bernov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Why would you want to downgrade the system firmware, If it is even possible?
And why would you want to inject a DSiWare title, again, if it's even possible?
Yea is possible the two things. Well in the begin I want the DSi without hack the firmware, and I found a tuto that explain how to inyect a DSiware without hack (like I got it from the DSi Shop) and to make a downgrade too. The downgrade give you the possibility to use a R4 (I have one that only works on 1.4 and olders systems) whith that no need twilight menu to nds roms, and with the inyection in the original system (ofcourse having careful whith the space, 'cuz it can cause a brick) no need hiyacfw to DSiware games.

Man sorry the late, I don't have a full internet

Last edited by Bernov,

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The downgrade give you the possibility to use a R4 (I have one that only works on 1.4 and olders systems)
If that's all you gain doing that, then you it's not worth it at all and with all the risk involved.. Unlaunch can bypass the flashcart whitelist made by Nintendo, so any (R4) flashcart will regardless of which firmware you're on. I guess you didn't know that?
no need hiyacfw to DSiware games.
Uh, if you're referring to playing DSiWare games from the flashcart, with TWilightmenu installed on the flashcart's sd card, then from my knowledge only a handful of games are compatible and could be played using that method, in comparison to playing them from the system's sdcard. If you want to know which are compatible, visit the official TWilightMenu++ thread and ask there, if there's no compatibility list yet on that thread..

Bernov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Unlaunch can bypass the flashcart whitelist made by Nintendo, so any (R4) flashcart will regardless of which firmware you're on. I guess you didn't know that?
Yes, since I hack whith the hiya I check for my self the R4

Uh, if you're referring to playing DSiWare games from the flashcart, with TWilightmenu installed on the flashcart's sd card, then from my knowledge only a handful of games are compatible and could be played using that method, in comparison to playing them from the system's sdcard. If you want to know which are compatible, visit the official TWilightMenu++ thread and ask there, if there's no compatibility list yet on that thread..
No, I'm referring to inject in the original system, like if I download from the DSishop, cuz all I want in the begining is keep the DSi the most original possible. and searching how to solve my problem I find you guys and learn more about the Hiya hack. If you see my ¨Joined¨ data, says the same day that i talk the first time here.

Last edited by Bernov,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1