Homebrew applications that support DSi advanced Wi-Fi connections (WPA2)

banjo2

gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought it might be worthwhile to list all known homebrew apps that support DSi advanced Wi-Fi settings (WPA2 security and such).

While shinyquagsire23's dsiwifi is not quite in a complete state, it has enabled homebrew apps like these to exist and be available to more users!
As it is, dsiwifi may not be compatible with all routers (even if they meet the basic requirements) for reasons not exactly known, afaik.

If you know of any DS(i) applications that support modern connections, please let me know. I hope to see this list grow over time!

• DSi2Key by micsthepick - Fork of DS2Key by sypherce. Control your PC wirelessly with your DS(i). Also includes new features, such as absolute touchscreen boundaries and joystick axis mode.
  • dsidl by @Pk11 - Download files from the internet using QR codes (via the DSi camera) or ARGV.
  • ftpd by mtheall (direct build link, not in main branch) - DS(i) FTP server to send files to/from other devices over a network.
  • wifiboot* by nocash - Send executables directly to a DS(i) over a network.

* does not use shinyquagsire23's dsiwifi implementation.

Edit: Whoops, I forgot about the prefix. If any mods come across this, would you mind adding the homebrew prefix? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by banjo2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Bad dragon