MysticKard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all.
I ordered my Acekard 2i from Shoptemp about 2 days ago and I got an email from Shoptemp saying that it's shipped. The email also has the tracking number (Hong Kong Registered). So when I enter the tracking number in the website, it takes it then goes to another page that says "To promptly retrieve the record of your item, please key in your Enquiry Reference Number (if available), for example, 05000123A:". I don't know what that number is and it doesn't look like ShopTemp gave it to me so I was wondering where I could find it and how I can track my package.

Thanks!

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MysticKard said:
USPS says Foreign Acceptance, I'm assuming that means it's something to do with customs?

that means it has not left hongkong yet..should be about 2-3 more days before it gets to the US

MysticKard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on September 05, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later." - USPS

It's been 3 days, shouldn't it update the tracking by now?

OneOfTheSame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MysticKard said:
"Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on September 05, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later." - USPS

Dude if it's air mail it's going to take a week.

Take it easy, trust me I ordered many things from HK/JP/CN way to quick to complain.

Once I had wait 2 months for a package for SAL mail, these things rarely update until the day it's going to come.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
10 days... I think it's a little early to panick yes.
especially since in the 10 days theres probalby only like 7 or 8 business (working) days.
if it's still not moving after a week, you can open a ticket on the shoptemp customer support system.

MysticKard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OneOfTheSame said:
MysticKard said:

Take it easy, trust me I ordered many things from HK/JP/CN way to quick to complain.

Once I had wait 2 months for a package for SAL mail, these things rarely update until the day it's going to come.

QUOTE(Costello @ Sep 9 2010, 11:04 PM)
especially since in the 10 days theres probalby only like 7 or 8 business (working) days.
if it's still not moving after a week, you can open a ticket on the shoptemp customer support system.

Sorry for being a bother, it's the first time I've ordered from China (believe it or not) so I'm a bit paranoid.
I checked again and it's been at the customs since the 6th so yeah I'll wait a week like Costello told me and if it's not updated or it hasn't come yet, I'll open a ticket.
Thanks for the help, again sorry for asking so much.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
MysticKard said:
OneOfTheSame said:
MysticKard said:

QUOTE(Costello @ Sep 9 2010, 11:04 PM)

Sorry for being a bother, it's the first time I've ordered from China (believe it or not) so I'm a bit paranoid.
I checked again and it's been at the customs since the 6th so yeah I'll wait a week like Costello told me and if it's not updated or it hasn't come yet, I'll open a ticket.
Thanks for the help, again sorry for asking so much.
I remember 1st time I ordered from shoptemp, was my first time ordering from cn/jp/hk like you, so I was freaking a bit but when the item arrived and I got charged no extra I was happy. =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
    Veho @ Veho: Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint...