Hotel GBATemp

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Room Service! Room Service! :hrth: [ding ding ding] Hey! I need more Toilet Paper! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: Hey!
Sorry sir....you have reached our limit on TP for the month. Also please come to front desk and pay for all those dirty pay per view movies you have watched. I think you alone is keeping the adult movie industry alive. :evil:

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry sir....you have reached our limit on TP for the month. Also please come to front desk and pay for all those dirty pay per view movies you have watched. I think you alone is keeping the adult movie industry alive. :evil:

[pays the bill] Now Can I have some TP?! Sheesh! I got the runs bad! I'm innocent on the Sexxxxx Moviesss. mmmmm oh mannn mmmm.:evil::blush::wub::evil:

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for paying the Pay-per-view bill finally.....now we can keep the lights on and buy some more TP. I'll send up our maid to bring you one more roll only.

• Haha

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1888731.jpg

• Love

Deleted member 545975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the back of Hotel GBATemp, a cliff with a wonderful valley, surrounded be tall trees and covered from the Hotel lights by its leaves, I am gazing at the moon, and fantasying about dragon spirits formed by clouds in the night sky, and myself interacting with, with my chest lifted, and feeling fresh air entering my lungs as I breath, I set myself to sleep in the open.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.