Hacking How big am I screwed up?

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
That script probably won't fix the issue. It's used to clean up sysMMC in case you've installed pirated content, homebrew forwarders and alike (i.e. the stuff that shouldn't be possible without custom firmware) so that you can get as clean as possible sysMMC in order to possibly be able to access online services, provided that your console wasn't banned or flagged before.

So AutoRCM is off, that's good. Battery... that's weird. I wonder if not being able to boot into OFW is due to the mismatched fuse count? Unfortunately, this is probably beyond my level of troubleshooting. You should probably wait for someone else to reply in case I'm wrong. ^^

But, if I'm correct, the usual way to fix that issue is to boot into sysMMC CFW and run Daybreak to update the firmware to the latest version. I'm not sure what's going on in that Kefir pack but you can backup atmosphere, bootloader and config folders from your SD card to your PC, and remove them afterwards from the SD card. After that grab the fresh Atmosphere and Hekate builds and paste them onto your SD card.

Before you launch Daybreak, you'll also need the firmware files for 17.0.1 that you can download from a certain site we aren't allowed to link here (quick Google search is all it takes to find it), create a folder on the root of the SD card called firmware (it can be anything, really, as long as you can easily find it) and extract and copy the files over to the SD card. Here's a written guide in case you need it.
I think that I really need to reinstall whole OS cuz it's broken ig. But I really think when I was panicked I mess up something. Like it's not normal that foil method not works. Pc sees switch with shorted 9&10 pins on joycon as corrupted and tegrarcmgui not see switch at all.

• Sad
Reactions: Blythe93

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You should also get the proper RCM jig. Foil method is one of the nice-to-have methods if none other is available at the moment, but I believe that nothing beats the proper jig.
Now I use paperclip method and it works just fine. Also proper jigs delivers like one month or more.
Post automatically merged:

But I need to make all this as soon as possible. I really want to play...

Okay I think that script can help, if not I just don't know what to do else...

Also I still have a question why my switch stucked on "browse emummc" in tegraexplorer and gives me purple stripes on whole display

I just can't wipe this pile of sadness😭😭😭 What I need to dooooo???? How to reinstall whole OS???? And how can I format Nintendo switch's mmc rom???

Attachments

• IMG_20240131_232336.jpg
    IMG_20240131_232336.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20240131_232542.jpg
    IMG_20240131_232542.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20240131_232713.jpg
    IMG_20240131_232713.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20240131_232736.jpg
    IMG_20240131_232736.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 12
Last edited by GreenDuck65777,
Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I went to the drive thru lady hands me me receipt go up to the 2nd window same lady hands me my...