How can I put a .sav file back into my flashcard?

Knighttttt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I'm not sure if this has been answered yet (if it is I’m sorry, I couldn't find it) but I’m wondering how I can put my .sav file back into my ds flashcard. I was able to transfer over my .sav file into an emulator on my mac and now I’m trying to put the .sav file from the emulator back into the flash card. They both have the same rom (Pokemon Moon Black 2) and when I look into my flash card before the sav file was a .nds.sav file, and when I exported it to put it back it was a .sav file and Idk if that makes a difference. The game still works it just doesn't have a save file in it and when I do try to play the flashcard it basically makes a new .nds.sav file and doesn't load the .sav file. Anyone know why this might be? (I’m sorry if english is bad ) Any help will be appreicated :)

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game still works it just doesn't have a save file in it and when I do try to play the flashcard it basically makes a new .nds.sav file and doesn't load the .sav file. Anyone know why this might be?
Of course it's not going to load the .sav file if it's creating an .nds.sav file.

Delete the .nds.sav file that the game creates and rename your .sav file so it has the same name as the file you deleted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did he grope you as well