Hacking Homebrew app how decrypt ps4 savefile?

joshiors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi.
Is there a way to decrypt a savefile from ps4 but from pc? Something like the code and technique that apollo uses, but in pc, not from the ps4. This is not to modify, mod or cheat the savefile and getting it back to the ps4, but just being able to read it from pc, so if it breaks the save I don't care. Just for programming purposes, being able to read the save.

Thanks.

joshiors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You got two methods either an exploitable PS4 or save wizard
but why apollo can do the decrypt from the ps4 but there's no program for doing the decrypt from a pc?
I have the savefile and the bin, that I understand is the decryption key, but I dont find any program in pc, and dont understand why it can happen only from a exploitable ps4: save wizard is for modding a save and loading it back to the ps4, but I dont want to mod, or keep the save safe from break my ps4, only being able to read it.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but why apollo can do the decrypt from the ps4 but there's no program for doing the decrypt from a pc?
I have the savefile and the bin, that I understand is the decryption key, but I dont find any program in pc, and dont understand why it can happen only from a exploitable ps4: save wizard is for modding a save and loading it back to the ps4, but I dont want to mod, or keep the save safe from break my ps4, only being able to read it.

Only those tools that are currently available that can decrypt the save. There is no other pc decrypting tool beside the save wizard I mentioned.

Reactions: joshiors and KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game