How do I find good apks?

SecureBoot

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im 83.5% sure that I'm not supposed to ask for sites that host game apks so I won't do that, but I'm having trouble finding one's I want. I've been looking for solid Final Fantasy VII and Oceanhorn apks for a while but every website either brings up "Lucky Winner" scam rewards or my phone detects the files as threats. Does anyone have any tips?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Im 83.5% sure that I'm not supposed to ask for sites that host game apks so I won't do that, but I'm having trouble finding one's I want. I've been looking for solid Final Fantasy VII and Oceanhorn apks for a while but every website either brings up "Lucky Winner" scam rewards or my phone detects the files as threats. Does anyone have any tips?
I don't know if any of them are still up, but there were some warez app stores in the past which were really convenient to use, and the apps there seemed legit. The ones I used both seem to be gone now though.
Mob****m is a site I've used a bit in the past, everything there seems to work fine, can't guarantee that they're free of malware though, I don't trust pirated apks at all. They also have an app to make it easier to search their database, but the files are hosted on external sites so downloading isn't quite as convenient as those app stores.

Reactions: linuxares

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ignore the false positives your AV app is telling u about apks yes ther modified apks so they work because they been cracked dude

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Most are but you're better off getting the apk files via PC and then transferring them to the Android because some of 'em auto-open other windows and take a few clicks to get the download going.

QooApp is pretty decent for games from the Asian Play Stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm this video is clickbait