Homebrew How do I update to the 10.1 version of ironhax with ironhax/ninjhax?

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, you updated the firmware before installing tubehax then ironhax? I thought the idea was to update the various haxes BEFORE updating the firmware?

Also, can't I just run the new ironhax from my old ironhax (launch HBL w/ old ironhax, run new ironhax) and avoid all the other unnecessary hoops?

I'm currently at the initial post - haven't updated anything yet, so looking up how to go about doing this.
Just update, delete your save, run tubehax, run the installer, profit. It's the most idiot proof way.

Reactions: ferofax

bloodlike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering the same thing: can I just update ironhax from ironhax? I would try, but I don't want to screw anything up now that Tubehax is blocked.

Also, I'm on 10.0.0.27U and I want to update to the latest version. Will updating affect ironhax in any way? From what I can tell, it does NOT, but I've just read some comments in other threads saying things along the lines of "they've blocked tubehax and ironhax in the last few days."

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOO! DONT UPDATE TO 10.!!!
I'm wondering the same thing: can I just update ironhax from ironhax? I would try, but I don't want to screw anything up now that Tubehax is blocked.

Also, I'm on 10.0.0.27U and I want to update to the latest version. Will updating affect ironhax in any way? From what I can tell, it does NOT, but I've just read some comments in other threads saying things along the lines of "they've blocked tubehax and ironhax in the last few days."
Why did you bump this? It seems they're already on 10.x BTW. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

bloodlike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You both bumped it but failed to answer either question. I did learn that there is nothing wrong with being on 10 and 10.1...

a) Can I update Ironhax in Ironhax?

b) If I update from 10.0 to 10.1 (or whatever is current) will it break Ironhax?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1