Hardware How do you label your wii games?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I Write the release number and game's name on a little paper witch I put into the CD case.
I write nothing on my CD/DVD

Release number was used to find them quicker or check the version (PAL, ntsc), but the number changed on G-online.

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welll welll welll....

i just picked up the epson rx580 for 99.99 -12% discount + local Massachusetts sales tax applicable = $92.38 out the door???

thanks, now i need to get those taiyo yuden's but they seem to be sold out ???

and finally, does anyone know where i can get those A5 size CD/dvd sleeves like here http://cgi.ebay.com.au/500-DVD-SLEEVES-GRE...1QQcmdZViewItem
but in the US of A??

thanks so much guys

Chronics

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welll welll welll....

i just picked up the epson rx580 for 99.99 -12% discount + local Massachusetts sales tax applicable = $92.38 out the door???

thanks, now i need to get those taiyo yuden's but they seem to be sold out ???

and finally, does anyone know where i can get those A5 size CD/dvd sleeves like here http://cgi.ebay.com.au/500-DVD-SLEEVES-GRE...1QQcmdZViewItem
but in the US of A??

thanks so much guys

whre teh 12 percent at!

i was checking out the junk mail my roomate threw in the trash and i see a bestbuy envelope looking thing, i open it and it's something about a new best buy opening in boston and preferred customer weekend, and a complementary 12% off on select purchases including but limited to: appliances, electronic accessories excluding video game peripherals etc...... But printers were on the list so it came in pritty handy lol.

mastermaw

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I use an Epson R220 to print directly onto my DVDs (Datawrite Titanium Full Face Printable 8x DVD-R's from www.ukdvdr.co.uk). You'd be hard pressed to tell the difference from originals, and i don't even use genuine epson ink.

Printing onto labels increases the height of the disc and i find occasional ejecting issues can occur.

maw.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im lazy, I just use a normal CD/DVD Marker.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a sharpie???Sharpie is a very popular brand of Markers here in the States, most of them are specifically designed to write on hard surfaces like DVDs or even on glass and on metal.
Here in Australia such permanent markers are sold under the 'Artline' brand. If you find a laundry marker they are the same thing.
We have the Sharpie brand here in Aust too though.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of a free program that works with the light scribe DVD drive? The one that came with my comp just lets you add Text and nothing more.

Something that can produce this?
practice007.jpg

Edit: Never mind Nero 7 Premium does this.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i usually just write there "METROID PRIME 3 WII" or something like that and use covers so games are more easily recognized from each other. dunno how to write regonized;regoniceaszafdijojf too weird

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw