Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
For the sake of mad science, I bricked my 2DS on purpose to show what would happen if you did something stupid, like swap some files around in the A9LH installer. I wanted to brick the system and I did.

Dayfid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've only bricked one and this was when downgrading first became a thing. Lmao. I dropped 2 other o3DSXL's and broke those. So 1 is we count bricking nand related stuff, 3 if we include dropped the console and smashing the screens.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
For the sake of mad science, I bricked my 2DS on purpose to show what would happen if you did something stupid, like swap some files around in the A9LH installer. I wanted to brick the system and I did.
That's not even mad science, that's just sacrificing your 2ds for something that had an incredibly obvious result.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's not even mad science, that's just sacrificing your 2ds for something that had an incredibly obvious result.
Someone wanted to know and I didn't need it anymore. I was actually intending to scrap it for parts.
I never said I was a sane person.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
I bricked my o3ds aqua eu because i accidentally updated sysnand to 9.9 and then i tried to hardmod it and broke it beyond repair during the process.
Edit was august last year, so yeah i couldnt really do anything i thought there will be no >9.9 hacks.
Edit: I just recently got my recent replacement 2ds because i cant afford a replacement lol

Last edited by ironmaster49,

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
I also semibricked my dslite with flashme then i restored and i used that until the top screen ribbon cable ripped but it still works, stopped using it 3 months ago when i got 2ds. xD so maybe its 2. Also thought i bricked 3ds xl when i removed arm9loaderhax.bin lel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3