how much gigabite kan i have in my old 2ds

Dynerx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can I only get a maximum of 32 gigabits or can I get 64 and 128, and how would it work?
becues i want to install more games
and kan i store the games in difrint sd cards?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Format 64GB or bigger with Guiformat to FAT32 (assuming you are using Microsoft Windows – other OS will offer formatting to FAT32 with their own tools).

There is no real limit for SD size. In theory 2TB are usable on MBR partition table with 512 Byte sectors.
For 128GB or bigger you can use 64KB cluster size to speed up load time when turning on. Huge SDs might lead to some waiting time.

Remember the overall 300 title limit. You can work around this with multiple SDs as well as 3DSBank.

Good luck and have fun!

Dynerx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Format 64GB or bigger with Guiformat to FAT32 (assuming you are using Microsoft Windows – other OS will offer formatting to FAT32 with their own tools).

There is no real limit for SD size. In theory 2TB are usable on MBR partition table with 512 Byte sectors.
For 128GB or bigger you can use 64KB cluster size to speed up load time when turning on. Huge SDs might lead to some waiting time.

Remember the overall 300 title limit. You can work around this with multiple SDs as well as 3DSBank.

Good luck and have fun!
thanks! do you know good sd card to buy?
Post automatically merged:

thanks! do you know good sd card to buy?
wehn i have a new sd card do i only export oll data to the new one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you