Hacking Emulation Gaming How to Add more games for the GameBoy Advance switch online?

Kouta928

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, does anyone here know how to add roms to the new official Gameboy Advance for nintendo switch online like people did with the SNES and N64 ones (including like every rom packed in the nsp)? I tried searching and didn't really find anything yet but I'm still looking, thanks in advance for any kind of help!

Reactions: BigOnYa

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kouta928

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, it’s been like what? Almost 2 days n shit! Why isn’t this cracked already? Time’s a wasting boys! Sheesh.

Kidding aside… @DarkAkuma (the guy behind Cave) is already looking at it in the main thread here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/cave-da...line-modding-app.551466/page-63#post-10069096

Let’s give him some space and time and I’m sure it will be fantastic!
Oh I've been out for quite a while and didn't even know about that thread, that's awesome! I was one of those who didn't know about his work since I downloaded random packs of complete nsp packed with roms, but It's great to know where all of those came from, thanks a lot! xD

hurricanemaiden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can someone help me? Some games that I install from cave data manager, When I open it and play on the Switch, it simply doesn't open the injected games. Can someone help me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto