Hacking How to avoid getting banned 2020

bruhreid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is Incognito RCM broken on the latest firmware?
I don't know the reason or the technical specifications, but when I tried to use it on my Switch it gave me an error. I looked it up and I'm pretty sure there was a GitHub issue saying that it is broken on recent firmwares.

paulzheng

Trophies
XP
Country
China
no pirate games in sysnand and don't install nsp homebrews in it.
make you emunand always offline, don't turn off stealth mode for tx users,

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Avoid getting banned? Simple, don't pirate. I'm on clean EmuMMC for quite a while now, playing games, connecting to Ninty's network. Not banned.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

How is the setup for that? Hekate emummc? You use cfw for the clean emummc?

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
How is the setup for that? Hekate emummc? You use cfw for the clean emummc?
Yes I'm using cfw, else I won't be able to boot EmuMMC at all. Yes, you may opt to use hekate to create your EmuMMC.

The CFW I use is Atmosphere, I recommend using this for clean emummc as it also disables telemetry so errors you stumble upon that are related to cfw are not sent to nintendo.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yes I'm using cfw, else I won't be able to boot EmuMMC at all. Yes, you may opt to use hekate to create your EmuMMC.

The CFW I use is Atmosphere, I recommend using this for clean emummc as it also disables telemetry so errors you stumble upon that are related to cfw are not sent to nintendo.

OK. I'll try that as I can't use my actual eMMC (upgraded) and I was thinking of using my clean backup on my Switch that's never gone online with CFW.

toroloco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it okay if I install NSP files on internal storage while the switch is on emummc? That will use the 30GB partition, correct? As long as it never goes online.

Reactions: Kanakops

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know the reason or the technical specifications, but when I tried to use it on my Switch it gave me an error. I looked it up and I'm pretty sure there was a GitHub issue saying that it is broken on recent firmwares.
I have maintained a fork of Incognito_RCM which contains many fixes, should you want to use it.

https://github.com/Scandal-UK/Incognito_RCM

Reactions: ChronoTrig

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is it okay if I install NSP files on internal storage while the switch is on emummc? That will use the 30GB partition, correct? As long as it never goes online.

I would also like to know the answer

People told me that "internal storage" in emunand is still the sd card and it is safe to download on "internal storage"
I think you are talking about awooo installer ? I did ask to huntereb and he told me it is still the emunand

But if we can have any confirmation on this thread it would be cool

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I would also like to know the answer

People told me that "internal storage" in emunand is still the sd card and it is safe to download on "internal storage"
I think you are talking about awooo installer ? I did ask to huntereb and he told me it is still the emunand

But if we can have any confirmation on this thread it would be cool
It should be completely safe. Or should be stored on the sd card better wrote. I mean, that's why we use a partition for it. Or in a few cases, file based emuMMC. Don't worry about it ;)
Just install the games to sd card instead to internal storage :)

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It should be completely safe. Or should be stored on the sd card better wrote. I mean, that's why we use a partition for it. Or in a few cases, file based emuMMC. Don't worry about it ;)
Just install the games to sd card instead to internal storage :)

the problem with downloading only on the sd card is I will eventualy run out of space and there will still be spaces on the "internet storage" of the emunand. When I can't download more stuff in my sd card, do you think it is safe if I put my other backup games on the "internal storage" ?

Last edited by Kanakops,

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Avoid is a "hard" word i would say. It doesn't matter i would say. You can do it yes, but don't expect too much. The internal storage (emuMMC) only have 32gb.

oh ok then it's cool, my main concern is to avoid to be banned so if I have no risk with this I will start to download on the internal storage of my emunand when I will miss space, thanks a lot my friend

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
How to avoid getting banned:

1. Don't hack your Switch
2. Repeat step number one
3. Read step number 2
4. Read step number 3
5. Read step number 4
6. Read step number 5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...