Gaming How to change language Windows 10 Xbox App?

thekarter104

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone.
On my Windows 10 PC, the Xbox app everything is in another language for some reason.
Is there a way to change the Windows 10 Xbox app to English?

Thanks in advance.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Found this by Microsoft::)

The following procedure is how I did it. Hopefully it can help other people facing this issue. (NOTE: Please replace with the languages you have and want on your Windows 10.)

1. Go to Settings -> Time & language. Select "Region & language" tab, and then remove all languages except English (United States).
  2. On the same "Region & language" page, click the link "Additional date, time, & regional settings" at the bottom. A Control Panel window, "Clock, Language, and Region", will be opened.
  3. In that window, click the "Language" link at the right pane. The "Language" window will show up. Click on the "Advanced settings" link at the left.
  4. In the Advanced settings window, click on the "Restore defaults" at the bottom. and press the "Save" button. You will be sent back to the "Language" Control Panel window. Click the "Advanced settings" again.
  5. Back on the "Advanced settings" window, click the "Apply language settings to the welcome screen, system account, and new user accounts" link at "Override for Windows display language" section. A "Region" window will show up.
  6. Check that the Current language for non-Unicode programs is English (United State). If it's not, then press the "Change system locale..." button to change it. You will need to restart after the change.
  7. Now please follow the procedure at Reinstalling preinstalled apps and reinstall all preinstalled apps. After it's done, wait for a few minutes and then check your apps' titles on the Start menu.
I am not sure whether all steps in the procedure are necessary, but I am sure at the end my Windows 10 displays apps' titles only in English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm living out of my car, he better make 600k a year