ROM Hack How to convert .3DS to .CIA?

handheldvet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

I'm looking for assistance, does anyone know of a way I can download .3DS files and convert them into a .CIA file without using the Simple 3DS to CIA tool that was posted in a thread here?

I tried using said program, and AVG flagged it up as a Trojan, and I don't really wanna take a chance with that, but that's besides the point.

If possible, someone who has done another method of converting the files would be brilliant, I'm using emuNAND ver 10.7, sysNAND is ver 6.0. I've got access to RXTools, I don't use CFW

HowDoI?

Trophies
XP
Country

handheldvet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd rather not take the chance with it, my computer security is something I'm not keen on messing up, AVG knows what to look for, I don't.

HowDoI, you can give me a little bit of a walkthrough, I've not been doing this 3DS thing long

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather not take the chance with it, my computer security is something I'm not keen on messing up, AVG knows what to look for, I don't.

HowDoI, you can give me a little bit of a walkthrough, I've not been doing this 3DS thing long
Most homebrew apps are flagged by anti-virus protection software. Its completely safe dude.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh