Tutorial  Updated

How to Create bootable OS X Mavericks USB on Windows

1.download OSX Mavericks operating system in .dmg format

2.download Win32DiskImager
https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

3.after installing everything,open Win32DiskImager

4.put your USB stick on your computer

5.Back to Win32DiskImager

6.select your USB stick on Win32DiskImager (ex. E: )

7.click on the blue folder

8.click in a box that has that name (.img .IMG)

9.And select this *.*

10.look for the .dmg file you downloaded

11.and click open

12.click (write) (Win32DiskImager)

13.Click YES

(Please check if you chose the right disk (USB Stick)
(if you have chosen the wrong disc, you will be blamed)

14.wait until complete

15.click (ok)

16.restart your computer and select the first option (NIRESH-MAVERICKS or OSX Mavericks)

enjoy!
mavericksUSB400.jpg

if any damage is caused to your computer,buy a new one and never see this tutorial again

Last edited by Gbaverse,

Windi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Or just use this after downloading the os

https://diskmakerx.com/
Except you need a running OS X for it. The tutorial is aimed at creating a boot stick on Windows. This can be helpful when you have problems with your only Mac, but have a Windows Computer at hand.

TW9User

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hit F5 or esc on your mac's keyboard to refresh the boot picker see if it pops up then (I assume your using a mac and not creating a hackintosh also your mac must be 2019 or older (Intel)
So this only works for mac... Well that explains a lot of things. Unfortunately I dont have a mac so yea. When I saw the title I thought it was bootable on a windows pc... it would have been awesome and useful to run a mac on windows.

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this only works for mac... Well that explains a lot of things. Unfortunately I dont have a mac so yea. When I saw the title I thought it was bootable on a windows pc... it would have been awesome and useful to run a mac on windows.
You technically can, via VMWare and VirtualBox. Virtual Machine for OSX and your native hardware for Windows OS of course.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as i said you could hackintosh (run macos on an intel pc) as for where to get the files you're on your own i did it a few times but it's a real pain to set up/fix when apple breaks it i swear thats one of the reason's apple opted in to making their own chips cause they got fed up with people making hackintoshes

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as i said you could hackintosh (run macos on an intel pc) as for where to get the files you're on your own i did it a few times but it's a real pain to set up/fix when apple breaks it i swear thats one of the reason's apple opted in to making their own chips cause they got fed up with people making hackintoshes
Ooh, I thought TW9User wanted to run Windows and Mac at the same time ;).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.