GCN How to do Swiss exploit for animal crossing?

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
None of the guides I can find are detailed or up to date. I recently bought an SD to memory card adapter for my gamecube and the guide said to put the gci's on the memory card with gcmm but the app gives an error when I try to do anything with the adapter card. I can't put it on one card and transfer it to the adapter in the Wii menu either because that also displays an error.

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
You don't use the adapter card but an actual memory card. The adapter card can only be used by homebrew (like swiss). Using the gci's are only a way to boot Swiss using a game expoit. In this scenario you'll always have 2 memory cards in your system. 1 to boot the exploit. 2 (sd card adapter) to use with swiss.

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't use the adapter card but an actual memory card. The adapter card can only be used by homebrew (like swiss). Using the gci's are only a way to boot Swiss using a game expoit. In this scenario you'll always have 2 memory cards in your system. 1 to boot the exploit. 2 (sd card adapter) to use with swiss.
Thank you, this clears up a lot of confusion.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, This commercial doesn't need to be made.