Hacking How to downgrade Nintendo Switch firmware 6.2.0?

radicalwookie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me bet... you dont use ChoiDuJour or Nand?
Of course he doesnt. He probably (like the rest of people who will come crying here) updated and now trying to find a ''secret hack'' to downgrade because he foolishly updated despite people literally screaming out every single update NOT TO FREAKING UPDATE before you know whats going on.

larrypretty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course he doesnt. He probably (like the rest of people who will come crying here) updated and now trying to find a ''secret hack'' to downgrade because he foolishly updated despite people literally screaming out every single update NOT TO FREAKING UPDATE before you know whats going on.
I never intendo to do this, the system udpate pop out when I'm playing a game, then I just click on it, and regret for my whole life...:wacko:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Let me bet... you dont use ChoiDuJour or Nand?
Yes, I don't, so that means I have no way to downgrade, yes?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Even with a NAND Backup, you won't be able to boot into it OFW cuz a fuse were burned during the update

ftfy.

For what it's worth, after a downgrade with burnt fuses, you can still boot into your system, you just need to use a CFW bootloader (like hekate) that ignores the fuse count.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Don't worry about it too much. The new encryption keys will get released, SciresM is already working on it. There's just no time frame and it might not be soon.

Reactions: Rushhour77

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I downgraded from 6 to 5.1 without any nand backup, using only choix du jour and the update 5.1 files.

Why would the nand backup up needed this time ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Sorry you're not good with Windows Sylvester. lol
    Because co-pilot doesnt even show up on my pc. Not in the taskbar, not in the start menu search, and the option in settings to turn it on and off in the taskbar is not even displayed.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Well, I complain about Microsoft all the time. You seem to enjoy it, no offense. If you like using Windows, that's fine by me.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Everything is my own opinions.
    Liking Windows or not is an opinion. Yes.
    Being able to disable copilot is not an opinion. lol. its a fact that it can be disabled.
    Yet you just laugh about it when I tell you, like Im lying
    People can dislike Windows all they want. But I will call out the over-exaggerations, misconceptions, half truths, and lies about it.
    +2
    Tired of the entire "BUT BUT BUT WINDOWZ SPYWARE!!!" thing too, when the same people give out tons of their personal info to plenty of other companies but say nothing about it.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Companies do the exact same thing with other companies as well, so it's not just Microsoft. There are 3rd-parties like 'data brokers'.
    I'm 52 years old and one of my jobs in life was marketing research. Im well aware. I've been online for around 30 years. Everyone and their grandmother already has my personal information. One more having my email address isn't ruining my life or even effecting me in any way whatsoever.
    +1
    In fact. I freely give info. Stuff like gasoline apps, to save $, grocery apps, lots of cash back from rakuten, etc. etc.
    +1
    $300 back last year from Rakuten for allowing them to track my purchase. I'll take the money for them to know I bought a bunch of stuff for my cat and some video games. lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No matter what you sign up for your info is out there
    +1
    Thats what im saying
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Exactly.
    And for people to say things like "But I use all fake info". No, they don't. lol. They use fake info for all of their banking and online shopping? Fake shipping address, fake payment info? lol
    Fake name, address and payment info for internet service, etc? lol. Ill say it again. Everyone freaks out about OMG WINDOWS!! But crickets on anything else they do.
    Other windows stuff people complain about hypocritically too. Like "But but but Windows bundle junk apps!!!!" Yeah?? So do many Linux distributions. Dont like it? Use one without them. Same with windows. Either find a pre-made version without the bundled stuff, or very easily make your own installer with what you want and do not want.
    +1
  • console @ console:
    I agree with all above! Microsoft made a biggest mess with us and everyone! I wish Microsoft company should be fired then lost it. LOL :rofl2:
    +1
    I dont like the stuff added either. I have zero use for copilot or recall. But I also just simply disable it and move on.
    +1
    Always disabled dumb cortana from day 1 too.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    When you're a billion dollar company even upper management is just peons to the company
    +1
    MS is funny. Insider programs for both Windows and Xbox, where they listen to absolutely none of the insider feedback and just do what the fuck they want. lolol
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: MS is funny. Insider programs for both Windows and Xbox, where they listen to absolutely none of...