Hacking How to hack an 4.0E ?

Fallen95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi everyone,
I'm new right here and a friend tell me how to hack my Wii...

But in fact He's done a mistake and now i'm stuck and dunno what to do...

My wii Was in 4.0E

With the last bannerbomb method i know have de HBC on it...
But right now he tried to install cIOS36 R10 , but no way, when I try online installation it loads...loads again and then finally write me "Error ret=-2011"

What coul I do? perhaps version of cIOS doesn't fit to my problem?

Hope you could help me...

Thanks
Fallen

DEagleson

Gamer Extraordinaire
Trophies
Website
raptr.com
XP
Country
Norway
I got a older Wii who was pathced up to 4.0E, then i just followed this guide here and then my Wii was ready for all the Wii hackness available on the InternetZ.
smile.gif

Then i rebooted and installed cIOS36 v10 or sometjhing, no errors.
Now Backup Loader, Gamecube Loader & USB Loader GX work and im still on v4.0E! (I installed HBC 1.0.2& DvDX before using the downgrading guide.)
But remember that it may brick your Wii if you dont know exacly what your doing.

Hope my post here was helpful for you.

Fallen95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well it was !

I successfully install cIOS36 rev10 , but at this moment i can Rip my game to my HD with SD/USB loader 1.5 , but when i try to launch the game after (tried with Star wars : force unleashed and Wii FIT) it still "launch" the game...
Same problem with USB Loader gx ...

I can see game on HD, but when I try to launch them they still "launching"

Some idea? i've tried on google and forum...but can't see somthing similar...most problem are after the game is running...

DEagleson

Gamer Extraordinaire
Trophies
Website
raptr.com
XP
Country
Norway
Dont know for sure what the problem is, since Star Wars: The Force Unleashed works on my Wii.
Tested install option on Wii Play, Wii Sports and Mario Kart Wii and all games that i have tried booted on my Wii exept MySims Party, that corrupted my HBC so i needed to do a reinstall.

Maybe try to download the latest compiled version of USB Loader GX here and try the games again.
Im using rev395 i think.

Sisee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My problem seems to be similar:
I can't seem to install any cIOS.
I keep getting a 2011 error in the ticket stage of the instalation.
I used to have one installed but I was dumb enough to remove it while in 4.0, and now I can't seem to install another.
Any ideas?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
use wad manager to uninstall and then install IOS36-64-v1042.wad, then reboot and use Wad Manager again to install cIOS_fix or any cIOS in .wad format, once the cIOS is properly installed without any error, then use the cIOS36_r10 installer and enjoy your USB loader...!!
smile.gif

Sisee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
use wad manager to uninstall and then install IOS36-64-v1042.wad, then reboot and use Wad Manager again to install cIOS_fix or any cIOS in .wad format, once the cIOS is properly installed without any error, then use the cIOS36_r10 installer and enjoy your USB loader...!!
smile.gif

If that was aimed at me, I can't install IOS36-64-v1042.wad anymore.
it keeps telling me a ticket error.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fallen95 said:
Well it was !

I successfully install cIOS36 rev10 , but at this moment i can Rip my game to my HD with SD/USB loader 1.5 , but when i try to launch the game after (tried with Star wars : force unleashed and Wii FIT) it still "launch" the game...
Same problem with USB Loader gx ...

I can see game on HD, but when I try to launch them they still "launching"

Some idea? i've tried on google and forum...but can't see somthing similar...most problem are after the game is running...
cIOS36_rev10 has bugs in it still, many of them are to do with the usb loader. some games just dont work with cIOS 10 on usb loader, but i dont know which ones they are lol

you need to have an IOS with the trucha bug, otherwise cIOS cannot be installed. there are many guides on how to do this here on GBAtemp, the most effective one for 4.0 is downgrading IOS35 using Comex's DVDx installer. then installing cIOS_revX.wad using wad manager 1.4 running on IOS35.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl