• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Yes unfortunately : ) ) 11.1 here and now everything is working fine, just changed router's setting to NZ@McD / attwifi.
Open system? Try not mixing NZ@McD with attwifi to check if it is really works. It should not since fw 9.x but who knows what has been changed.

Sev501

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Open system? Try not mixing NZ@McD with attwifi to check if it is really works. It should not since fw 9.x but who knows what has been changed.

It's NZ@McD now with mac address filtering set up so no one gets into my internet :D
using primary mac from list Wireless MAC 4E:53:50:4F:4F:46

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I already explained above why it is recommended to use attwifi and appropriate existing SpotPass MAC list in case you can set the exact physical MAC.

Reactions: Sev501

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ok, download is ready. Follow the installation of Windows script in BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE post link from the head post.
Along with the new zone SSID, compatibility with Windows 8.1 and 10 is also fixed. So if you've never got streetpasses with nzone.exe on 8.1/10 while everything looked like running fine, this one will work.

Last edited by duke_srg,

leanderson2006

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, download is ready. Follow the installation of Windows script in BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE post link from the head post.
Along with the new zone SSID, compatibility with Windows 8.1 and 10 is also fixed. So if you've never got streetpasses with nzone.exe on 8.1/10 while everything looked like running fine, this one will work.

good night , I am again following then you could show me where I can is downloading ? I was using NBAHomePass but stopped working on the update 11.1 , I'm using windows 10 , where I find a tutorial easy for the system ? sorry about my English

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What download is ready? Im running Windows 10 and just want a way I can streetpass again so if you could be kind enough to elaborate for people that were using the NBA method like myself? It was the easiest thing to use since everything else was so in depth and complicated.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
where I find a tutorial easy for the system ?
Same problem xD
Open the first post of this thread, then you will see a huge header BEFORE ANYTHYNG ELSE. Follow it! In short, you only need to download and run one file called nzone.exe. No easier method ever existed :)
And yes, all links in that topic have the actual domain name, so let's see if it gets banned again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What download is ready? Im running Windows 10 and just want a way I can streetpass again so if you could be kind enough to elaborate for people that were using the NBA method like myself? It was the easiest thing to use since everything else was so in depth and complicated.
Read the above. Even more easier.

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open the first post of this thread, then you will see a huge header BEFORE ANYTHYNG ELSE. Follow it! In short, you only need to download and run one file called nzone.exe. No easier method ever existed :)
And yes, all links in that topic have the actual domain name, so let's see if it gets banned again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Read the above. Even more easier.
NBAHomePass we literally downloaded it typed in 1 line and were good to go. When I had a 3ds about a year ago using Nzone seemed almost impossible lol it was mad difficult to try and get going. idk though i mean ill look at the thread and see what i can do but theres just so much information being thrown at you its seems overwhelming at times

EDIT: For some reason i cant download the maccmd it just shows on my browser as a script or something not a download link or anything.

Last edited by RJCline,

srwgin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
when I use
nzone.exe start BASE256
give me
msxml3.dll
what is the problem and how to solve it

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
when I use
nzone.exe start BASE256
give me
msxml3.dll
what is the problem and how to solve it
It is a known buf of several MSXML version on internationalized Windows installs. Might be fixed switching system language to English. Can't recommend any easier way because never got problems on Windows 7 and Windows 10 even on a Russian edition one. Check the thread for msmxl3 issues resolution and also google could help, especially with your native language, because is relatively common problem.

Last edited by duke_srg,

tommikinder

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I'm trying this new method after NBAHomepass broke after the 11.1 update.
I have downloaded the new files and allowed them through antivirus and firewall so they dont keep getting deleted.
I have copied these files and BASE256.txt to c:\homepass and tried to run the script but I'm getting no streetpass hits.
I've looked in Network Center and I am connected to my normal wifi connection and NZ@McD as Local Area Connection.
Help?

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ok I'm trying this new method after NBAHomepass broke after the 11.1 update.
I have downloaded the new files and allowed them through antivirus and firewall so they dont keep getting deleted.
I have copied these files and BASE256.txt to c:\homepass and tried to run the script but I'm getting no streetpass hits.
I've looked in Network Center and I am connected to my normal wifi connection and NZ@McD as Local Area Connection.
Help?
BASE256.txt is not needed, nzone.exe updates MAC list automatically from the Internet. Though not much use of it for now in Windows.
You should have nzone.macs file automatically created if nzone.exe was executed properly.

tommikinder

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I have nzone.macs generated in the folder after running C:\homepass\maccheck.cmd and then C:\homepass\nzone.exe start BASE256
still no hits :(

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Just tried that and got error 013-9202 unable to connect.
Then check internet connection sharing. Script must detect and setup it automatically, but it may fail to do it properly in certain configurations. Also, as I remember, you should not use the wired connection to connect to the Internet.

tommikinder

Trophies
XP
Country
Then check internet connection sharing. Script must detect and setup it automatically, but it may fail to do it properly in certain configurations. Also, as I remember, you should not use the wired connection to connect to the Internet.

I realllly don't want to mess with my internet settings. :unsure:
I guess I'll just wait for NBA to be fixed. I hope it's still being worked on! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong