Tutorial  Updated

How to install (almost) any game on Android

That's really easy, just making this tutorial because I'm bored. But everybody should know this. But anyways, maybe you don't know how.
You find a game on play store and it's costly? No worries, you don't need to pay. Just search on internet ""Game name" Apk " and download it, (Attention, confirm that the site is safe and download an ad blocker to block popups) just open it when it's downloaded . Autorhise the installation from your adblocker and that's it. Does it tells that the app could not be installed? Then take a look to the tuto i made made "Why your apk could not be installed and how to solve it" That's easy as that.. if you don't find the game or app just ask me and I'll try to add it on my website
Some games verify the proof of buy, especially RPG games, that will not ban you from anything , the game will just don't let you play, because you don't bought it

Last edited by MXRD4K1LL4,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[…]You find a game on play store and it's costly? No worries, you don't need to pay. Just search on internet ""Game name" Apk " and download it, (Attention, confirm that the site is safe and download an ad locker to block popups)[…]
Don't you think this is a bit strange? Promoting copyright infringement "you don't need to pay", recommending a simple online search and then just "confirm that site is safe".

I'm not saying any site offering illegal downloads is unsafe or distributes malware; the thing is: How am I supposed to know? Installing and executing a program from a shady site is anything but guaranteed to be safe for the device and/or the user's privacy and/or the data stored on a computer.

Not being a smartphone user (I tried, but failed to find any appeal or usecase for the expensive, privacy invading toy pocket computers) I can only say: I've installed a few applications from F-Droid (which I would consider safe enough for using the phone in offline mode) after getting rid of all the Google Apps BS… and that pretty much covers all I'll ever need.

My very, very limited experience with games on Android is that they are almost always "free", offer some kind of in-app purchases and are infected with adverts beyond believe. If a developer offered an interesting game (maybe with a free demo) without ads with a simple one-time payment for the full version, I would say: "Go ahead and buy the game!" rather than being an a.. and downloading it illegally.

MXRD4K1LL4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't you think this is a bit strange? Promoting copyright infringement "you don't need to pay", recommending a simple online search and then just "confirm that site is safe".

I'm not saying any site offering illegal downloads is unsafe or distributes malware; the thing is: How am I supposed to know? Installing and executing a program from a shady site is anything but guaranteed to be safe for the device and/or the user's privacy and/or the data stored on a computer.

Not being a smartphone user (I tried, but failed to find any appeal or usecase for the expensive, privacy invading toy pocket computers) I can only say: I've installed a few applications from F-Droid (which I would consider safe enough for using the phone in offline mode) after getting rid of all the Google Apps BS… and that pretty much covers all I'll ever need.

My very, very limited experience with games on Android is that they are almost always "free", offer some kind of in-app purchases and are infected with adverts beyond believe. If a developer offered an interesting game (maybe with a free demo) without ads with a simple one-time payment for the full version, I would say: "Go ahead and buy the game!" rather than being an a.. and downloading it illegally.
Yeah, but there is some people that don't wan't to pay especially kids that don't have a credit card and want like Minecraft or geometry dash but i already did a mod of these myself and put it in my site,so no worries for security for that but for any other site i already tested a thousand and there is only pop ups, and etc and sometimes it is fake apps but when you install it you know it, like it says you downloaded GTA and it's just happymod.. I never saw any intrusion on these , just on a apple music "mod" that just adds a pop up that wants to take your apple id password. But anyways it's better to verify if the site is safe as I said and it's sometimes better for people that has budget to buy it, yes, I would do that to. (Not now cuz I don't have any money) yes they are almost free, but there are some that are not. You can have your opinion

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately, that's how a lot of pirates are. it's like going to a prostitute, when you don't care what the girl looks like, whether she has an std, or anything else. your just horny, so you don't care who or what gets you off.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe and ZeroT21

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ridge Racer Slipstream is very reminiscent of the original Ridge Racer games unlike Unbounded (this was more of a crossover between Burnout and Split/Second).

However, unless you have an Android phone or tablet running 7.00 then you can't play it. That's why it's no longer listed on the Google App Store.

Splinter Cell Conviction (developed by Gameloft) was removed too and I wonder if it only runs on older systems, guess I'll try someday since I want to play some Splinter Cell on the go and it looks promising.

MXRD4K1LL4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ridge Racer Slipstream is very reminiscent of the original Ridge Racer games unlike Unbounded (this was more of a crossover between Burnout and Split/Second).

However, unless you have an Android phone or tablet running 7.00 then you can't play it. That's why it's no longer listed on the Google App Store.

Splinter Cell Conviction (developed by Gameloft) was removed too and I wonder if it only runs on older systems, guess I'll try someday since I want to play some Splinter Cell on the go and it looks promising.
Looked up for you, and this game has a verification of buy, I installed it and it worked but it told me that I don't buyed the game, sorry, maybe I could try to mod it by a certain way

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looked up for you, and this game has a verification of buy, I installed it and it worked but it told me that I don't buyed the game, sorry, maybe I could try to mod it by a certain way
Buying is impossible since it was delisted. There must be a modded/cracked version out there.

Not surprised it was delisted, Splinter Cell sadly belongs to Ubisoft. 😕

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
This is horrendously irresponsible. The legit sources get scrubbed from search engines (at least Google). Don't tell people to just blindly download something from a search result after "confirming the site is safe". What does that even mean? The site isn't what will infect someone, the APK is.

Reactions: yuyuyup

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So your guide is simply "insert game name" + apk into Google search, and Et Voila! *applauds*
BlandBothIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ