Hacking | How to NEVER update sysNAND |

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Don't turn on your internet connection.
To not update our sysnand, we need to shut it off...
search

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Thank you for your intelligent contribution to the topic, somewhere around the top corner you see your username, if you browse over it several options might appear (might be overwhelming for your IQ) but there is one underneath called 'Log Out'. Do me a favour and click it.
At least I don't make useless threads that won't serve a purpose as most people already know how to do this

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I just coldboot into my emuNAND, I haven't seen my sysNAND in weeks
Edit: I also deleted the internet connection in the sysNAND. No Internet, no update.
Maybe fill in a missing sysnand report by the police!
Maybe it just felt a bit ignored!

Mythrandir

Life-long Learner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The real Half-Assed "How to" Guide for Preventing sysNAND Updating
  • Unlink emuNAND from sysNAND. This is done by formatting either sysNAND or emuNAND. Most individuals format sysNAND. To do this,[ remove the SD card,] boot into sysNAND and follow these instructions.
  • Keep in mind Pasta CFW does NOT boot emuNAND. Pasta is limited to booting only sysNAND.
  • Do not setup the same theme on sysNAND and emuNAND. Have one theme setup exclusively for sysNAND and have another theme exclusively for emuNAND.
  • Install Menuhax to your sysNAND ASAP. This allows you to circumvent booting sysNAND altogether.
  • Disable wireless communication on sysNAND. Follow these instructions to disable wireless communication on your console's sysNAND.
  • Delete wireless access point settings from sysNAND. To do this, first boot sysNAND then follow these instructions: Go to System Settings > Internet Settings > Connection Settings > Select Connection 1, 2, and/or 3 > Select Delete Settings > Select Delete
  • If you must have internet settings [on sysNAND], setup TubeHax DNS [on sysNAND]. To do this, follow these instructions:
    On your 3DS, open the System Settings app, then go to Internet Settings and Connection Settings. From there, select your favorite Connection, tap the Change Settings button, and on the second page head over to the DNS section. Once there, select "No" for "Auto-obtain DNS", and under Detailed Setup, enter the following address: 107.211.140.065
  • Keep in mind CakesFW does not have the altered version string

Last edited by Mythrandir,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto