How to play Fortnite in Nintendo Switch Banned

WAZAnasheee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's possible because I saw people who were able to use youtube and crunchyroll with the banned console. I have this theory when you enter the game it redirects you to your nintendo account to get the linked epicgames account to play and I think if someone creates something similar an example, a patch from someone who makes it so that instead of redirecting you to the nintendo servers, it sends you to a website that pretends the same thing and in that you put your fortnite account data and when doing so it closes and lets you enter the game and if for the doubts here it says and for the updates that someone who has the pirated console and has in airplane mode that each update that comes out sends the .nsp of the update and uploads it on a page it is not a bad idea I don't I know how to do that kind of thing if someone reads what I say and knows how to do these things to help me in this for those people who want to play fortnite and have the console banned it would be very great for those people like me well I say goodbye bye.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it's possible because I saw people who were able to use youtube and crunchyroll with the banned console. I have this theory when you enter the game it redirects you to your nintendo account to get the linked epicgames account to play and I think if someone creates something similar an example, a patch from someone who makes it so that instead of redirecting you to the nintendo servers, it sends you to a website that pretends the same thing and in that you put your fortnite account data and when doing so it closes and lets you enter the game and if for the doubts here it says and for the updates that someone who has the pirated console and has in airplane mode that each update that comes out sends the .nsp of the update and uploads it on a page it is not a bad idea I don't I know how to do that kind of thing if someone reads what I say and knows how to do these things to help me in this for those people who want to play fortnite and have the console banned it would be very great for those people like me well I say goodbye bye.
It's possible to bypass the requirement for online on those apps but not with games. It would have to be a very weird setup to be bypassable. Only way to realistically do this is just to have a second switch for online stuff. Not ideal but, it's the only way to guarantee no issues.

Reactions: Tweaker_Modding

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZVQF0yPnTc +1