Status
Not open for further replies.

simon66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tried this made new account and got this error number when trying to access the eShop: 011-6901

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When using this new .bin file, I still get error 2812.
I tried pressing x+y in the NNID settings, but it doesnt delete my old one or give any option to make a new one.
Just asks me for a password for my old one. Any ideas what im doing wrong?

Also - is there ANY method to editing LFCS without using a 2nd 3DS or a backup NAND? I dont trust the old backup enough to wanna revert to it, just for that to probably not fix my problem at this rate. I just wanna play online T-T but realistically, getting rid of as many errors as possible is the goal right now. Stuck staring at both 2812 and 0102.

Sendel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When using this new .bin file, I still get error 2812.
I tried pressing x+y in the NNID settings, but it doesnt delete my old one or give any option to make a new one.
Just asks me for a password for my old one. Any ideas what im doing wrong?

Also - is there ANY method to editing LFCS without using a 2nd 3DS or a backup NAND? I dont trust the old backup enough to wanna revert to it, just for that to probably not fix my problem at this rate. I just wanna play online T-T but realistically, getting rid of as many errors as possible is the goal right now. Stuck staring at both 2812 and 0102.
Its ok forme, its of the root of sd ?

Polarise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing to note is that it sets Device-ID to 1234:
8OuzkBb.png

If this gets banned, we officially need a method to change this. Maybe to a longer string, or make an algorithm that can randomize this?

Edit: Ninja'd.

Also, a better (yet more difficult) method would be to change DeviceID @ 3808 in ARM9 ITCM (it's in little endian & hex)
It'd be awesome to patch this value.
CfkNjob.png
What did you do to get that information?

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its ok forme, its of the root of sd ?
Yes its on the root, replacing the old Luma bin file.
I had problems getting it past the blackscreen, until I realized the latest Luma doesnt work with updated HOMEs that were floating around in the past.

Fixed that, and got the new bin file to boot properly. Just cant make any progress with these ban codes still.
Deeply debating starting from scratch again and injecting an old NAND, and hoping that the seed will work from that.
Is there any way to check this first, without actually formatting my system?
Ill be pissed if I get that far just for the code to be the same and I have lost everything for nothing.
Which is why Ive yet to jump to that last resort thus far

Drowze

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Although I have not been banned (and therefore will not use this thing) I am pretty impressed about all this. Would like to see a fork on Github with a message to Nintendo like "TRY HARDER U FA***TS"

But I am a sick bastard anyway. Keep the good work guys; I'm amused and you're all doing fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Then I can yell at technicians to reverse the polarity