Homebrew How to use Pokehax in 9.9 ?

D

Deleted-236924

It did, but it was really unstable and didn't really work the vast majority of the time so it might as well not have been supported.
I mean, if it didn't work, Nintendo wouldn't have had to patch it. :P

Reactions: SomeGamer

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's finally working !!

I just need to know how to use PKHEX with this now...
That is something your gonna have to learn pro tip even having the met location and move set incorrect can make a pokemon invalid.

Also is this a Nintendo event or casual play?

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,
D

Deleted-236924

Get svdt, load your game in it and backup the save.
Then you can load the "main" file in PKHeX and restore it to your game once you're done.

MVergil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That is something your gonna have to learn pro tip even having the met location and move set incorrect can make a pokemon invalid.

Also is this a Nintendo event or casual play?

Casual play :)
Well, the problem is not how to use PKHEX, I know how to make "legit" pokemon, the problem is how to put my pokemon in the game with the homebrew launcher xD

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Casual play :)
Well, the problem is not how to use PKHEX, I know how to make "legit" pokemon, the problem is how to put my pokemon in the game with the homebrew launcher xD

As Pingouin7 said, get svdt and you'll be able to backup your savefile. It automatically creates a backup at SD:/svdt/<game>/<date>/ when you launch it.

Next, use the built-in microSD transfert tool to access your microSD and copy that "main" file onto your computer (it's best you don't physically take your microSD out each time, as it will damage your back cover on the long run).

Do whatever you want with PKHex, save your new "main" file and put it back on your SD card using the same tool (you can put it wherever you want).

Launch svdt again, search for your edited main and press Y then Select on it to paste it into your cart savefile.

MVergil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you all !

Supercarotte je viens de voir ton tuto sur neverused, je pense que ça va m'aider ;)

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You're welcome =)

Feel free to ask questions there if you find it easier in french, but keep in mind it's a forum dedicated to strategy, not hacking, so for more technical issues you should rather search here on GBAtemp (or PM me if you want) :)

(Sorry, I prefer answering in english as it's an english forum^^)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Now the second