Hacking WIP httpnand

kombos

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I believe the issue was due to you using WinSCP. There are A LOT of issues with that: https://winscp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5096

I know it's probably not the best protocol but it's still similar to FTP which is transfer protocol just with encryption overhead. Actually I'm using WinSCP on daily basis at work and it's working fine for me :) However I'm not going to convince anyone anymore because my switch is weird anyway. I'm a network engineer, hence personally I don't believe it's the best idea when I have so many SD Cards floating around. But that's just my opinion, everyone doing which works best. I just don't believe that any wireless communication beat good old direct copy. You know, I'm an old man, pre-internet. We used to send floppy drives via post to get warez :}

Shadow LAG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's probably not the best protocol but it's still similar to FTP which is transfer protocol just with encryption overhead. Actually I'm using WinSCP on daily basis at work and it's working fine for me :) However I'm not going to convince anyone anymore because my switch is weird anyway. I'm a network engineer, hence personally I don't believe it's the best idea when I have so many SD Cards floating around. But that's just my opinion, everyone doing which works best. I just don't believe that any wireless communication beat good old direct copy. You know, I'm an old man, pre-internet. We used to send floppy drives via post to get warez :}

I definitely agree local copy is better in terms of reliability. This is just another option and options are good. Especially if I can get CRC SHA 256 implimented in my fork

P.S. Level 2 Sys admin / Network Engineer here. Nice to see another experienced tech around these parts.

Reactions: kombos

kombos

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I definitely agree local copy is better in terms of reliability. This is just another option and options are good. Especially if I can get CRC SHA 256 implimented in my fork

P.S. Level 2 Sys admin / Network Engineer here. Nice to see another experienced tech around these parts.

Ill give it a try, but have to go to the airport now. Keep the things going !

Reactions: Shadow LAG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag