Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle

guitarheroknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
ss+(2016-04-26+at+01.55.26).jpg

Humble Bundle has done it again, and this time for the 3DS and Wii U consoles.

We've teamed up with Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe for an all new Wii U and Nintendo 3DS bundle.

Features Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition, Darksiders II, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, and more -- plus get an exclusive Retro City Rampage: DX 3DS theme!

-
Heads up, this Bundle contains product keys for Nintendo devices in the Americas (except for Brazil), Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. List of available regions for this bundle here.

Get the bundle here!

Last edited by guitarheroknight,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Works in Europe this time! The codes can be redeemed in Europe and South Africa... Why Europe and South Africa?
That's just the PAL region.

Also @guitarheroknight, you should update the post saying it will ONLY work for PAL systems, not USA or Japan.

yodamerlin

Bok bok.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I bought it anyway, for two reasons. One, I don't have some of those games and my entire goal is to get as many games on that 3ds as possible. And two, the possibility of more of these in the future, so I can get more games on my 3ds!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I was just going to post this. Seems like I'm beaten. :P

It's a weird game line-up, though. None of the first party line-up, and a mix of wiiu and 3DS. Is it so safe to assume all wiiu owners own a 3DS and vice versa? :unsure:

Oh, and from the page:

"Nintendo eShop codes can only be redeemed on Nintendo eShop in Europe and South Africa. They will not work on American or Japanese Wii U or Nintendo 3DS devices."

It could've been mentioned more clear (I initially thought it was US only, like last time), but at least it is clear.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
- Heads up, the bundle does not apply for North America, here is a list of available regions where you can redeem your game codes
Hmm, I just looked at the list, I see Canada and United-States...?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, I just looked at the list, I see Canada and United-States...?
t2LwX7A.png

Just looked at that list you mentioned... Is odd, do you get the same message as that when you try to buy?

Last edited by Scarlet,
Reactions: guitarheroknight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1