Hacking Question I am guessing this is an april fools?

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes. I understand principles, but it's like shooting yourself in the foot. Sometimes principles are just not worth it anymore. True wisdom is knowing when to throw those principles out the window.

You are free to do what you want. I won't stop you. But you will sometimes use this freedom to make bad decisions.

Here's an example. I was offered the option to upgrade an envelope to a priority mail box for $10. It came on a Wednesday, I didn't really need this thing until Friday. I could have saved the $10 and just let them send it in an envelope and it would have been fine. My younger less wise self would have opted to not pay the extra. So why did I choose to pay the extra? Because it would drastically reduce my anxiety about this item. I decided my mental health and comfort was worth the extra $10.

That's all I'm saying, reevaluate. Sometimes people don't think through their decisions all the way.

Or maybe, and this might sound crazy to you, you should let people make their own decisions instead of trying to almost shove your own opinions down people's throats? Just saying. Also no such thing as a bad decision when it comes to this topic, just decisions

Reactions: Exclamation_Point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: