Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
ZenZero said:
you people should just do what i am doing, getting some pokemon ready to trade over from platinum.

i never played the originals, so a familliar face (im trading over a lvl 5 riolu to take with me) should ba handy
I dusted off My Pokemon Ranch to finally get Mew unlocked, gonna get it and trade it over for my team. I also nabbed the french version that was leaked and plan to get one of the starters to trade over also.
yaynds.gif

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you gotta play through a good part of the game before it will elt you trade.. you cant just start it and go to the first poke center to trade.. so if you cant read french, your not trading anything

D

Deleted_171835

Hurr Durr. I don't really care.

I'm going to purchase it, anyways. I went to Zellers to pre-order the game but they said I couldn't pre-order until the 14th. Obviously, they don't know the definition of preordering.

vsingh47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iwould love if this was true, i leave on an 18 hour plane ride and reallly want to play english instead of japanes.... too lazy to do french even though i know some lolz

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
KazoWAR said:

nice try kazo, but when the guy posting an image is the guy who created the best english patch in the first place, im pretty skeptical XD

Psy230

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
vsingh47 said:
iwould love if this was true, i leave on an 18 hour plane ride and reallly want to play english instead of japanes.... too lazy to do french even though i know some lolz
You and me both buddy i'm leaving on a 16 hour plane ride and i too would like to play soul silver in english

amgupt01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZenZero said:
nice try kazo, but when the guy posting an image is the guy who created the best english patch in the first place, im pretty skeptical XD
+1 but the image was named "bahamutftw.png" so maybe it IS a legit bahamut and kazo gots himself some good connections?

dirtclaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amgupt01 said:
ZenZero said:
+1 but the image was named "bahamutftw.png" so maybe it IS a legit bahamut and kazo gots himself some good connections?

Don't hype yourself up to be disappointed.

amgupt01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dirtclaw said:
amgupt01 said:
ZenZero said:

Don't hype yourself up to be disappointed.
lol, ive got nothing to lose. I've been sitting at home all day sick and my DS's battery is dead right now anyways... I'm just pokesav'ing up eggs of all the version-exclusive, non-legendaries so that I dont have to trade people.

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something's not right. If the game was actually leaked, wouldn't there be AP on it not allowing it to be played on any emulator? Or maybe I'm just being paranoid and DeSmuMe is a good emulator?

amgupt01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hypershad12 said:
Something's not right. If the game was actually leaked, wouldn't there be AP on it not allowing it to be played on any emulator? Or maybe I'm just being paranoid and DeSmuMe is a good emulator?
dude, dsmume is a beast. i was playing heartgold two years before it was out in japan.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why people aren't thinking of this. Considering the release groups KNOW the games have anti-piracy now, I wouldn't put it past them to try making a crack before actually releasing the game. At least if it's Xenophobia. I'd rather they actually release it in working order.

amgupt01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero_Of_Fate said:
I don't know why people aren't thinking of this. Considering the release groups KNOW the games have anti-piracy now, I wouldn't put it past them to try making a crack before actually releasing the game. At least if it's Xenophobia. I'd rather they actually release it in working order.
Apparently, the French release works fine on carts that have firmware fixes for the Japanese release's AP, so I'm assuming the same would be the case with the US releases as well... but then that means that groups are either not releasing it just to screw with us or that they actually don't have access to a copy... both of which suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...