Hacking I Cant Get Wii Sports Resort To Work On Usb Loader!

2yugimoto

OP
Trophies
Website
megagamerz.synthasite.com
XP
Country
United States
I Cant Get Wii Sports Resort To Work On Usb Loader and i don't know why.....
i am planning on buying a ii motion plus and wii sports pack for wii sports resort ,
but 1 problem.... the game wont work!

can any 1 help me get it to work?

i put it on usb using usb gx and get blue 002 screen and i use 002 fix in usb gx and now
i get black screen and automatically resets the wii to the wii menu

some 1 please help!!!

ps. will the sports pack work with the wii motion plus on?

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Search for an alt.dol for the game. Or search these forms on how to get one. Put it on the root of your SD card, and set the loader to use alt.dol.

The problem arises because of the video in Resort and your Wii just needs to get past it. Also, if you're not on SM4.1, you don't have the Resort fix that Nintendo put out recently-- so you should do that.

Nikj14

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
you need to boot it with the alternative dol the first time you play it, after it gets past the video you can turn off the wii, get rid of the dol and play normally.

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2yugimoto said:
can some 1 please post a link for the alt.dol pleaseNope.. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to post here. =\

QUOTE(Pyrate02 @ Aug 25 2009, 09:42 AM) http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/links-1/irc

go to this IRC chat - people will help you there....
Dude you need to stop advertising that here.. chill out. People here are fully capable of helping out anyone needing help. Stop trying to direct them elsewhere.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dont double post guy.
make sure you turn on the alt dol option on usbloader gx.

i got it to work by burning the iso onto a disc and watching the video once from the disc then just use usb loader gx to play from there on.

purkinje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure that the default folder in USB loader GX settings is the same path as your alt-dols folder. This really shouldn't be too difficult.
dry.gif

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is a sticky EXPLICITLY made for explaining how to run this game through backup/USB loaders. Go to the backup loader forum and find it at the top.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or he could you know, buy it and run it off the disc once then install it to the usb hd and never have a problem. Comes with a motion plus too.

some people have no tact.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxh52g2HP3s +1