I dont believe in preorders

Gourmet-Hunter-C

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well last time my friend pre ordered a game and it never came also last year another friend pre ordered Tekken TT2. The delivery was delyed so many times he stoped it and purchased the regular game. that's why pre-ordering in the UK sucks and why I never do it.

D

Deleted User

Well last time my friend pre ordered a game and it never came also last year another friend pre ordered Tekken TT2. The delivery was delyed so many times he stoped it and purchased the regular game. that's why pre-ordering in the UK sucks and why I never do it.

that why i choose to pick it up in the store :D

Reactions: Gourmet-Hunter-C

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like pre-ordering, especially since they don't charge me until the item is shipped, and most of the time (depending on the place) my copy is reserved ahead of those who order on release date.

Glorious SMT IV is almost here. :shy:

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On topic other than the fact Pre-orders are not a Myth like the Loch Ness Monster I see no harm in it, If people wanna chance it before reviews its up to them... You don't have too pre-order you know :P

For me its not that they are chance'ing the game, its that they are enticing companies to edge prices higher, put out more DLC (which 90% of the time I consider a rip off), and offer pre-order bonuses. Lots of times the bonuses are not really a big deal, but sometimes its like, you get an extra part of the game that someone who waits a bit, does not get. Its just lame to me.

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only reason to ever preorder something is, free stuff. (and yes it is free cause its money you were gonna spend anyway)

I don't think thats even remotely true. Im not very liberal with my gaming purchases. I have quite a few games that I bought that I will never buy the DLC for. Its not worth extra money for something they designed to get extra money with minimal effort.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I've started reading Ctrl+Alt+Del recently, and I came across this one:
Halo3.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yep, something like that.