I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP

DFurius_08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's a pretty long story, but basically my micro sd does not work and the switch does not want to update the atmosphere or "hack" mode for several months I have not used the switch and with the release of the new zelda I wanted to pass again the breath of nature (game I have pirated, but I will buy the original), but I realized that the switch was in a very old version (the 14.0.2) I decide to update it and .... FIRST ERROR: I got the black screen and it wouldn't boot and then I got the error 010000000000bd00. I looked on a reddit forum that I had to delete a file with the same name I deleted it and gave me the same error but with another type id... and when I was putting the micro sd back into the pc in the face tells me to format the micro sd I despair and format it but gives me error to format it, then I tried with the application rufus and still does not work. then i tried to fix the micro sd from the disk manager and guess what (still not working) then i thought to put the micro sd in the switch in a "normal" way without any hack and i thought to format it and it worked.... BUT AS IT DOES NOT WORK ON THE PC I reconnected it to the pc still not detected sometimes even worsened and I spent about 1 or 2 hours watching pure tutorials on how to repair a micro sd for then or worsen, or still the same or I missed a step that I can not complete because does not appear to me and I do not know what to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ill stick with my Battlefield