I found boobs on a video on YouTube!

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R4man18 said:
cory1492 said:
Bah, boobs aren't boobs unless they are real boobs. I know of at least one person around here that would qualify, just need a video of them in at their boobiest.
Oh, wait, you meant mammary organs? My suggestion: if nature suddenly offends you, close your eyes stick your head in a hole in the ground and wait until it goes away.
laugh.gif
this comment doesnt work anymore. maybe when you are young and the women around you push the fact that fake boobs are not real boobs on you but when you are older and become a guy you dont really care.
biig bump... just had to reply to this because it had me laughing my ass off.

Doesn't work how? REAL as in NOT A CARTOON/VIDEOGAME/CGI - as far as I have ever been concerned, implants or not - REAL ones are still REAL ones. I'd much rather have access to a ferrari (even if it's a VW kitted out to look like one) over a cartoon image of one - how about you? People getting offended over a drawing on the other hand - that's what made me say something to begin with - it's called a birthday suit for a reason (it's the only clothes you'll always have) and pop media/educational institutes (or in your case, from the sounds of it females) mindlessly instilling ideals regardless of whether or not it conforms to species instinct in a sane manner has never gone well with me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, it's that i see everyone here throwing shit at Google Chrome and chromium based browsers